- 56 new crops
- 15 wild bushes to find in the wild
- 22 fruit trees growing across the world of Minecrafia
- Over 300 new foods to prepare and items to collect
- Eight cooking tools
- A peaceful, non-violent way to make string and cloth
- Colored cloth stairs and slabs
- A non-bee farming way to aquire wax
- Colored candles
- Hardened leather armor
- An easier way to use water and milk in recipes
- Sink block (available in four textures) for infinite water
- Sheeps drop mutton
- Squids drop calamari
- Uses the Ore Dictionary for everything
- An incredibly detailed config file for turning almost everything on/off as you wish
- Vegan/Vegetarian Food options using tofu!
Bakeware, Pot, Cutting Board, Mortar and Pestle
Juicer, Mixer, Skillet, Saucepan
How Crops Work
Crops in HarvestCraft work by default a bit differently than in vanilla Minecraft. There are two kinds of crops–normal and re-growth. To find seeds for my crops, break tall grass or find bushes out in the wild.
Normal crops grow through three stages of growth (that takes a bit longer than vanilla wheat to go through eight stages) and when mature can be broken, dropping 2-4 items of that crop with no seeds. You can also turn on seeds dropping from normal crops in the config file (the normal crops will then drop one crop item and 1-3 seeds).
All of my crop items can be used as seeds when planting (think potatoes and carrots in vanilla Minecraft).
Re-growth crops also grow through three stages of growth and when mature, you can right-click on them to harvest a single crop item. The re-growth crop will then reset a stage to grow again without you having to re-plant.
If it takes more than 1/10th of a second to break a crop, it’s not mature.
Updated Crop and Fruit pictures by MAXIMEbrx
List of Normal Crops: Asparagus, Beans, Beet, Broccoli, Celery, Garlic, Ginger, Lettuce, Onion, Peanut, Pineapple, Radish, Rice, Sweet Potato, Tea, Turnip, Barley, Cauliflower, Leek, Oats, Parsnip, Rye, Scallion, Soybean
List of Re-growth Crops: Bellpepper, Cantaloupe, Chili Pepper, Coffee, Cucumber, Eggplant, Mustard, Peas, Tomato, Zucchini, Artichoke, Brussel Sprout, Cabbage, Okra, Winter Squash, Corn, Cotton
List of Trees: Apple, Avocado, Banana, Cherry, Cinnamon, Cococnut, Dragonfruit, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Nutmeg, Olive, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Peppercorn, Plum, Pomegranate, Starfruit, Vanilla Bean, and Walnut
List of Bushes: Blackberry*, Blueberry*, Cactus Fruit*, Cranberry, Grape*, Kiwi*, Raspberry*, Spiceleaf, Strawberry*, Sunflower, White Mushroom, Rhubarb, Rutabaga, and Seaweed
* Bushes marked with asterisk are re-growth crops